Our How-To Section
Abq. Home and Remodeling Show Demo
Innovator and designer, Nick Harmon gives an overview of how to apply Fresco Harmony.
Multi-room Fresco Harmony® Remodel
Nick walks through a multi-room Fresco Harmony® remodel project highlighting an Adobe wall, fireplace, and bathroom treatment.
Fresco Harmony® Textured Walls & Ceiling Demo
This video demonstrates the versatility of Fresco Harmony®. Applying directly over knocked down texture without any preparation,
Fresco Harmony® transforms textured ceilings and walls quickly and effectively.
Fresco Harmony® Fireplace Treatment Demo
This video demonstrates the versatility of Fresco Harmony®. Applying directly over raw brick fireplace,
Fresco Harmony® transforms a standard brick fireplace into a unique design element.
Fresco Harmony® Plywood Ceiling Demonstration
This video demonstrates the versatility and simple use of Fresco Harmony®. The ceiling was originally left as painted plywood, however
without any preparation to the surface, Fresco Harmony® can be applied, transforming the plywood ceiling into a smooth, elegant surface.
Simplified Project Steps
First you will need to gather the appropriate tools and supplies for your project.
– Power drill & mixing blade for mixing Fresco Harmony
– Two (2) 5 gal buckets – One for mixing Fresco Harmony, the other for clean water / rinse
– Pool trowel
– Plaster hawk
– Plaster pool trowel
– Drop cloths
– Masking tape
Steps for applying Fresco Harmony:
1) Apply masking tape for areas that will not be treated
2) Lay down drop cloths around work area
3) Empty contents of 3 Gal. box of joint compound into the 5 gallon bucket
4) Apply a little water to the bucket and use the mixing blade to soften and mix the joint compound
5) Empty the Fresco Harmony color pack (one bottle per 3 gal. of joint compound
6) Mix color fully into joint compound
7) Use the hawk and trowel to apply the base coat to the surface
8) Let base coat dry fully
9) Use the hawk and trowel to apply the second coat to the surface
10) Let second coat dry fully
11) Use the hawk and trowel to apply the sealant
12) Let the sealant dry fully
13) Use Fresco Harmony Match Paint Kit to paint light switch covers and outlet covers
14) Enjoy your Fresco Harmony walls!